The Applicant
AUTHOR: Michael Thompson DATE: 2/15/2004 11:10:00 PM BODY: A Girl's Smile

Last fall, I went out for a few weeks with a girl at my school. I had a nice time with her, and I found that see looked best when smiling at me. I have, and will maintain the best any girl looks to me is when she's smiling. I do not know what anyone else thinks of this, but I find this very attractive.

Another thing I know I like is having a meaningful smile. When they smile in a way that is meaningful I feel like there is something important in that. When I see it, I feel like I am the center of her world. Has anyone else had that feeling?

This feeling that I am important is positive reinforcement that I matter to some one else. After all, who doesn't want to be recognized as important?

My thoughts and papers- updated irregularly. These are only my opinoins, do not apply these to anyone or the U.S. Government, who I do not represent.



Powered by Blogger

Site Meter