The Applicant
AUTHOR: Michael Thompson DATE: 4/14/2004 04:21:00 PM BODY: My Curse

No one I know has been throught the same kind of hell I have. K-4 I moved about every year. I was always the odd man out in life. I grew used to my own company for several years.

May be that's why I don't like other people.

I don't know why, but this has left me with a very fragile ego. I can go from a very high high to a rock bottom low very quickly. I don't respond to jokes where I am the butt. I respond well to positive stuff, and I go to a dark and deppressive rock bottom when I am feeling bad.

The other strong trait is a need for self reliance. I do not enjoy working with others, and I often push other people out and do the all the work my self, as I feel that I can only trust my self.

This is my curse.
My thoughts and papers- updated irregularly. These are only my opinoins, do not apply these to anyone or the U.S. Government, who I do not represent.



Powered by Blogger

Site Meter