The Applicant
AUTHOR: Michael Thompson DATE: 5/24/2004 05:10:00 PM BODY: I am NOT Worthy!
Prof. Volkh-
In your 21 May 2004 entry, you call a poll unscientific at CNN.com. You seem to have forgotten a few things.

First, any internet poll is inherently unreliable, as it questions only a few people who are interested and want to see the poll.

Second, the phrasing of the poll is important, as "Should the right of innocent citizens to keep semi-automatic fireams banned solely on looks be removed?" would generate a different response than the primary question.

Third, they have a disclaimer at the top saying what I said under point one. It is hard to miss though.
My thoughts and papers- updated irregularly. These are only my opinoins, do not apply these to anyone or the U.S. Government, who I do not represent.



Powered by Blogger

Site Meter