The Applicant
AUTHOR: Michael Thompson DATE: 6/05/2004 06:54:00 PM BODY: Good Job, Sir.
Former President Regean died today.

Reactions from my Blogroll:
Michelle
Dean Esmay
the LGF community
Chafetz at Oxblog
The First of RWN's series
Lee of Right Thinking
Sgt. Strkyer
Emperor Misha's view
Volokh's Housekeepers
Stephen Green
Winds of Change's retrospective

Will add the rest from my BlogRoll later.

UPDATE, 6 June 2004
American Real Politik
John Cole
Citizen Smash
the Daily Pundit
J. J. Ray.
Bill Whittle
Kim du Toit's 6 June 1944/Regean post
Moe Freedman
the Samizdata.net Team's Retropsective
Andrew Sullivan.
My thoughts and papers- updated irregularly. These are only my opinoins, do not apply these to anyone or the U.S. Government, who I do not represent.



Powered by Blogger

Site Meter