The Applicant
AUTHOR: Michael Thompson DATE: 9/26/2004 09:42:00 PM BODY: I decieded to tes if I could use Barnes and Nobel Gift Cards for E-commerece, and odered Unfit for Command from bn.com. I did, and the book came Wendnesday after it was shipped Saturday.

SO I start it Monday evening. It good. Here are eyewitnessess and fellow officers saying, bluntly, how John Kerry abused the system. "It's the book I don't want written about me," is the first reaction.

The I get into the section on Sen. Kerry's anti-war activites. It looks a lot like Sen. Kerry knowingly violated several federal laws, and arguably commited treason. THey offer a HIGHLY persuasive case for their case.

Recomendation: Read this book!
My thoughts and papers- updated irregularly. These are only my opinoins, do not apply these to anyone or the U.S. Government, who I do not represent.



Powered by Blogger

Site Meter