The Applicant
AUTHOR: Michael Thompson DATE: 9/26/2004 09:03:00 PM BODY: This post on campagin materials damage occuring I have witnessed.

In front of my parents house in Spring 2003 we had a Liberate Iraq sign. It was stolen the day after we got it while we were at church. Doesn't theft and violence mean you're not practicing what you preach?

On the University of Minnesota Minnapolis Campus, there is a bridge across the Mississippi that has a covered pedestrian section. Tradtionally, the interior panels have signs from student groups. The only abused one is the College Repubicans "BUSH 04" sign.

I find it insulting and un American that some people are so childish they cannot let other people speak their minds in peace. Cowards.
My thoughts and papers- updated irregularly. These are only my opinoins, do not apply these to anyone or the U.S. Government, who I do not represent.



Powered by Blogger

Site Meter