The Applicant
AUTHOR: Michael Thompson DATE: 9/11/2004 03:14:00 PM BODY: Three years ago I still thought we were safe.

Three years ago I could not belive what happened when I first heard or it.

Now, I am helping to be defend. On the 28th of August I did solemnly swear, "That I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God." and joined the U.S. Navy.

When I first heard about what happened, I was in a state of disbelief. We had the oceans to protect us, no one else can get close to our shores.

Wrong.

When confirmation came over the school PA system. I was shocke, and wanting to get back at whoever did this to us.

We are at war. We cannot forget this. We will win, or die trying, for it is better to die a free man than to live as a slave.

Let's roll.
My thoughts and papers- updated irregularly. These are only my opinoins, do not apply these to anyone or the U.S. Government, who I do not represent.



Powered by Blogger

Site Meter